Enhancing the communication abilities of people focused professionals and improving client experiences.
Learning objective: To bring online learners an understanding of the characteristics and communication preferences of the four unique personality styles enabling their improved communication abilities.
This 2 part lesson explores:
- The history of DISC
- The evolution of DISC
- A description of each personality style
- DISC “must knows”
- The behaviors unique to each personality style
- The language preferences of each personality style
- The written preferences of each personality style
- The decision-making process of each personality
- A resource for learning more about your own unique personality style